Have you signed-up to receive notifications from Citizen Alert? 
City of Talent Oregon / QuickLinks_Ads / Fair Housing Resolution

Fair Housing Resolution

Home - Fair Housing Council of Oregon

The Fair Housing Council of Oregon enforces federal, state, and local laws that forbid discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, disabality, age, sexual orientation, and other protected classes, in the context of housing.

Read more... 

Talent's Fair Housing Resolution