Have you signed-up to receive notifications from Citizen Alert? 
City of Talent Oregon / Public Works / Stormwater / Report Spill/Blockage

Report a Spill/Blockage

Report spill:
To report an accidental spill, or the illicit dumping of pollutants in the stormwater system, Talent residents should call Rogue Valley Sewer Services at: 541-779-4144 they also have a 24 Hour Emergency Phone: 541-664-6300.
Report storm drain/Infrastructure blockage:
To report a storm drain obstruction, please contact Public Works at: 541-535-3828
Only rain down the storm drain!