City of Talent Oregon / NewsFree Tax Assistance Available for Qualifying Applicants Tax season is here!
The following organizations offer free tax help for qualifying individuals:
1. United Way of Jackson County
2. AARP Tax-Aide (at Talent Library)
For additional information, visit the following website from Jackson County Library Services - Useful Links for Tax Assistance
- Individuals of low or moderate income
- Appointments start on February 1st, 2023
- Packet available at Talent Library Location
- Website Link: www.aarp.org
- Helpline: (541) 414-4336
The Oregon Taxpayer Advocate Office has compiled a map of free tax preparation sites for tax season 2023. Appointments at these sites often fill up quickly, and sites may open, close, or change their hours over time, so some information in this map may be incomplete or out of date. You should check with individual programs to confirm service details.
To view the map click here