City of Talent Oregon / Community CenterCommunity Center
Talent is proud to present the new Community Center.
For questions and reservations, please call City Hall 541-535-1566.
The Community Center is located at 104 E. Main St. just behind City Hall. The Community Center is available for a variety of activities and uses, including: regularly scheduled meetings (non-profits, civic groups, clubs, etc.), special events and local commercial usage.
The Community Center offers a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen, dining/meeting room, two large meeting rooms and two small meeting rooms.
This project was funded entirely by Community Development Block Grant funds through the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority.
Talent is Striving to be Energy Efficient!
The new Talent Community Center is a testament to this goal!
- Storm water detention system with water absorptive vegetation
- Highly reflective roof shingles
- High efficiency HVAC systems
- Energy Management system is controlled by building occupancy
- High windows that bring natural light deeper into rooms
- Energy efficient glazing systems
- Low VOC materials such as flooring adhesives and paint
- Bicycle rack to encourage environmentally friendly transportation
- Entry vestibules
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Primarily native and drought tolerant landscaping
Community Center Inspection Checklist
Community Center Rental Agreement 2017
New Community Center Rules and Regulations
Community Center WiFi Form