The City of Talent is continuing to offer free personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfecting supplies to local small businesses to help curb the spread of the coronavirus in Southern Oregon. The supplies come from a grant from Business Oregon, and were paid for by funds received from the federal government under the CARES Act.
Supplies include gloves, masks, thermometers, liquid sanitizer and sanitizing wipes. All supplies are free to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Are headquartered in Oregon and have principal operations in Oregon;
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations; and
- Have 100 or fewer employees.
Supplies must be picked up at the City of Talent Public Works yard located at 200 Suncrest Road in Talent. Interested business should send an e-mail to email@example.com the following information:
- Type of supplies requested
- Amount requested
- Business name, address and contact information (phone and e-mail)
- A statement verifying that the business meets the criteria listed above
Interested parties can also call (541) 535-1566. Once the information is received, business will be contacted to in order to make a pick-up appointment. Supplies will be available while they last or until the program is discontinued.