City of Talent Oregon / Utility Billing / Frequently Asked Questions / PaymentsFrequently Asked Questions - Utility BillingPayments
Q: How can I pay my monthly utility bill?
A: Utility customers now have the following service options available for paying their monthly utility bill:
- Monthly AutoPay option- Application
- Online Payment option - ETS
- Credit Card over the Phone Payment - 541-535-1566
- Counter Payment - City Hall 110 E. Main St Talent
- Post Office Box 445 Talent, OR 97540
- Drop Box - City Hall 110 E. Main St Talent
Q: What are my options if I can not pay my utility bill?
A: Customers may participate in a payment plan program once in each calendar year. The City of Talent offers two different types of payment plans.
For more information and to see if you qualify, please contact the Utility Billing department 541-535-1566
- Time Payment Agreement
- Splits your account balance into three.
- A third of the balance will be due along with your current month's bill for the next three months.
- Deferred Payment Agreement
- Allows you to pay your payment in full by a later date.
Q: Can I set up equal payment option for my utilty bill?
A: The City does offer an Equal Payment Plan (EPP) option. Your utility bills will be averaged from the previous year to determine what your EPP monthly bill will be. Every six months your account will be re-evaluated to make sure that your payment amount is correct. For more information, please call the Utility Billing department 541-535-1566.